Bloo lite mask is a super-comfortable, breathable mask, with a unique nanofibre filter and adjustable straps. (Perfect for Stylists – 200 hours usage)
Technology-Bloo masks contain a unique Nanofibre filter made by Revolution Fibres right here in New Zealand. The filter is made up of 4 different layers including a layer of Nanofibres, which are thousands of times thinner than a human hair made via electro-spinning. Nanofibres are so small and intertwined that they trap/block the smallest particles such as pathogens. The special outer layer of carbon also filters out harmful VoCs (volatile organic compounds) found in hairspray and colour products, making it ideal for Salon use.
Breathable-These same nanofibres create an extremely lightweight & breathable material which results in the Bloo mask being weightless and very easy to breathe through.
The Perfect Fit-Many “one size fits all” medical and surgical masks don’t sit right on the face resulting in unwanted gaps which reduce the efficiency of the mask. At Bloo, they have carefully engineered a mask that is completely adjustable and therefore sits snug across the face while hugging the chin.
Comfort-When wearing a mask all day, comfort is key. Bloo masks are made with luxurious bamboo cotton that is soft to the touch.
Reusable-Bloo masks provide up to 200 hours of protection meaning no more disposable masks required in salons.
Modern-The Bloo masks provide luxurious comfort combined with state of the art technology which results in a modern and highly functional mask for everyday use.
The Facts-The Bloo masks offers filtration to N95 standards (and 99.7% Bacterial Filter Efficiency). Tests performed by Nelson Labs in the USA.
Useful life: These are reusable masks, and can be used for up to 200 hours, but this really depends on the use and the environment. If it is a receptionist, then a couple of weeks will be fine (except if torn or contaminated). The masks should not be washed, however can be gently wiped down at the end of the day using water on a cloth or alcohol wipes.
- This is a consumer product not a medical device.
- The filter is rated to N95 by the filter manufacturer, but the mask itself is not. The filter blocks at least 95% of airborne particles > 0.3 microns. It reduces (does not eliminate) the wearer’s exposure to particles including small particle aerosols and large droplet
- Users should follow other guidelines such as frequent hand washing and social distancing. We recommend that you follow the New Zealand Ministry of Health Guidelines in terms of protection from COVID-19.
- The mask should be immediately replaced, if torn, worn or contaminated.
- To give the mask longevity, store in a separate paper bag, and avoid wearing heavy makeup such as foundation and lipstick.
- How to use masks (Source: World Health Organisation)
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind using the straps (do not touch the front of mask).