- This event has passed.
The Industry Awards 2018
November 11, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
The Industry Awards
The Industry Awards recognise the best business, training and creative talent in New Zealand’s hair, beauty and barbering industries.
Brought to you by Kitomba Salon & Spa Software, the New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers (NZARH) and the New Zealand Industry Training Organisation for Hair, Beauty and Barbering (HITO), these coveted awards celebrate both individual and team success.
The winners are announced at The Industry Awards event on 11 November 2018 in Auckland.
With awards for business success, exceptional training, great workplaces, apprentices and creative styling, there’s a category for every hairdresser, barber or beauty therapist to enter.
● New Zealand Hair Salon of the Year
● New Zealand Beauty Salon of the Year
● Excellence in Marketing
● Sustainable Salon of the Year
● Best Salon Design
● Top Performing Stylist of the Year
● Apprentice of the Year
● Workplace of the Year
● Trainer of the Year
● Jasmine McBeth Memorial Scholarship
● Editorial Stylist of the Year
● Editorial Stylist of the Year – Colour Concept
● Editorial Stylist of the Year – Le Male
● Editorial Stylist of the Year – Next Generation Stylist
● Editorial Stylist of the Year – Novice Champion
● Editorial Stylist of the Year – Derek Elvy Visionary Award
● Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge – Over 4 years in the industry
● Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge – Under 4 years in the industry
Learn more about the award categories:
- 21 May: Entries open
- 31 August: Entries close
- End of September: Finalists announced
- 11 November: Winners announced at The Industry Awards event in Auckland
For more information about The Industry Awards visit our website or follow us on Facebook.